Wednesday, 22 April 2015

I never can say goodbye...

So to start, thanks for bearing with me. I'm gonna make this blog entry short, because I'm up later than I should be and I'm in London. But yeah. Thanks for sticking with me for so long. I'm sure I have a grip of questions to answer, and I will... just give me time.

New music coming soon. I'm very proud of it. Been working very hard. Nothing better than some soul in this electronic day and age.

New way of blogging, by the way. Expect that in the coming weeks.

Hope you guys are excited about New York Raining.

Yes, I still read the KTT forum.

Yes, I tweet.

I take pics for Instagram, but I don't curate it.

This is how my new blogging style looks.

It couldn't wait.

Whatever.

See you around...






~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.