Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Drums please!!!!!!

Faded in Los Angeles.
A better understanding of the game I'm in.
Not because I'm drunk.

I have to admit.
I work hella hard.
I want people to understand the depth of my work.
I guess that will take time.
How much time do I have left?

I saw/heard a dope cover of New York Raining.
Thank you!!!
I just wish the girl it was about would give me a chance to miss her.

No shade.

I wanna do my Sway freestyle over.
I wasn't all the way comfortable.
Mad industrial censorship.

I think I'm jealous of Fetty Wap.
Not throwing him under the bus.
I just... fuck it. Let him get his shine.

Spud Mackeneasy is one of the illest lyricists alive.
Gotta get him some beats.

Fear the Reaper is a classic.
About to listen to it now.

I'm glad my Starchasers like The Byte.
It was an experimental project.
It's about being ancient in a digital era.

More stuff to come.





~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.