Monday, 15 June 2015

Still on the road...

Lupe shouted me out.
Awesome feeling!
Loving the responses from the crowd after I perform.
Means a lot to me, considering the fact I'm not all that confident about the music.
It's no ones fault.
I just prefer to rock over my own production.
I'm playing the game this time around.
Also this time, my older music is pushing me forward.
I guess I'm a Starchaser now.

I didn't realize how many people have been affected by my music.
A serious oversight.
I just doubt I can recapture such a feeling over this insanely pop ass production.

Maybe I just need to go harder.
Like, I don't know how Canibus and Lupe are able to deal with this soulless production.
More so Lupe.
Food and Liquor had so much soul.
And his freestyle on Sway in the Morning was to a soul beat.

I take note of these kinds of things.

I think I'm starting to like the KTT forum.
They just jump to conclusions about my creative ability.
I'm glad I'm not on Facebook anymore.
I'm tired of fighting with people who don't know me or my music.

At the time of me writing this blog, it's still private.

That won't be the case for long...








~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.