Sunday, 25 October 2015

Evil on fleek.

Got some friends now!
Smokin' buddies!

DJ Quik is criminally slept on.

I am the king of The Internet.
Resistance is futile.

My medication is actually a blessing.
I'm not mad anymore.
I just try to stay away from syringes nowadays.

They hurt.

My new blog layout will explain my new, self-produced music.
The music I don't produce for myself is basically just OD good.
No frills.

I AM STRUGGLING STILL TO UNDERSTAND KANYE WEST.
Maybe just old Kanye.
I totally get Kanye AD.
It's this BC Kanye I'm dealing with.

I'm listening to The Black Album.

That's why.

Yes, you're under a spell.
So many to choose from!
So many effects!

Just don't think about it.

I'm gonna yank one off and go to sleep.
In a world of my possession.









~follow the buzzards~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.