Monday, 21 March 2016

Beats as bars...

So I'm getting ready to leave Los Angeles.
Boo hoo to my weed habit.
Also tears for the cigarette habit, as they cost a small fortune in NYC.
But whatever.
I'm tempted to work on some new music.
But the REAL temptation is to just drop a beat tape on y'all.
Let y'all know where I been musically.
So many damn beats to choose from, too!

I might drop a loosie off on SoundCloud.

But definitely expect some new music around 4/20.

And for those hell bent on spending money on me, (not only do I appreciate it, but) the retail album will be coming out later this year.

Mad red tape.

Can get into specifics, but won't.

Just know all is well in the land of Hamilton.

With or without a deal.



~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.