Thursday, 24 March 2016

Between Me and You

I did a lot of meditation today.
I had to re-center myself.
Obviously I'm getting more confident in releasing independent music.
Apparently I've always had the green light.
It's just my more recent independent production has gotten so personal that it makes it hard to want people to hear it.
But I've got good news!
The album can be expected this year!
And we have a name for it!
I'm keeping that under wraps for now.
But shit's about to get very hectic for me, very soon.

I can't afford this negative outlook I have on life.
It rubs off on people.
And it makes me look like I'm playing the victim role.

Look.
There was a point in my life through music (also referred to as my career) where I didn't want people to relate to my music.
My mom picked up on that.
She said my music used to bang against the eardrum.
I used to take offense, but then I realized I was doing such intentionally.
I wanted people to hear me all the way out.

Can I address something real quick?

I feel like my demeanor is fooling people.
Maybe that's a good thing.
But I really want people to know how aware I am of the world at large.
It's just...
The world at large is split in two.
It's like the axis of Earth is what divides SEGA and Nintendo.
I've chosen my side.
So I take what comes with being the ultimate SEGA enthusiast.

I know I made the right choice.








~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.