Monday, 28 March 2016

No critics

I always thought freestyling was more hip-hop than writing.
I can write.
I'm just trying to stay true to the art form.

That's just to address this kid who said he doesn't like my freestyles on a song.

So yesterday I visited Briana.
Nothing's changed.
Still a live wire.
She did however broadcast the day on Periscope.
And she did what she always does.

Show out and belittle me.

Listen.
I learned mixing and mastering from the best.
So I can't really feel when I'm told I can't mix.
On top of the fact, DIDNT YOU NIGGAS START HATING ME TO GET THE LOVE OF JAY-Z?!

It's bad enough I feel you don't want me to live.
Now you wanna be Ebert and Roeper?
If you take the time to write down what I'm saying (like I do), you'll realize how coherent my music already is!

But I get it.
I have to limit myself to make my old fans happy.
And new fans are only interested in hi-fi sounds.

Straight up, when are we going to get real?

36 Chambers was recorded in an apartment.
Outlast and The Dungeon Family used to work out of a basement.
Let me find out Drake got y'all spoiled with sound.
Damn.

Can't win for losing.

I swear reading that forum about me is gonna be the death of me.
Y'all sincerely don't know how much work goes into every song.
Y'all just want the past.

I've changed.
Though I love to help, I gotta help myself.
Creatively.

I think this blog entry is more so me feeling a non-descriptive type of way about the world I'm presented with.

I am better than you think I am.







Live with it.







~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.