Saturday, 26 March 2016

ReGEEKification

Since I met J Dilla, I've been trying to emulate him.
Or do things to impress his spirit.
But he's harder than me.
More thugged out, in essence.
I still love him, but to be like him would put me in too many predicaments that I think I'm unprepared for.
So, it's time to be a geek again.
Can I be a geeky goth?
Have I not always been such?
Maybe I made a mistake telling the world I shifted to the darkside.
I just wanted to the darkside to know that I was pledging allegiance.

I'm not gonna call anyone out, but some of you guys are pseudo-dark.
Or are hiding behind the women of the shadows.

Or simply need to get a gun.

Back to going back to geekworld.

Nerds and geeks are of different species than each other.
A nerd can never be a geek, and vice versa.
Nerds are Nintendo.
Geeks are SEGA.

I am SEGA.
I am a geek.
I am a god.

I am making Nintendo-level SEGA music.

It just feels like I have to abandon one to be the master of the other.

Like Jay-Z's "Lost One".








I love my teddy bear.












~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.