Tuesday, 29 March 2016

Shuffle

I was never really random.
There was always an order to my disorder(s).
And with so many people interested in what I have to say, I have to be poingent in my delivery of pop-culture satire and indulgence.

Let's face it.
Pop-culture is a product of The Devil.
We're all aware of the evils behind the scenes of the entertainment industry.
Actually, the evils in the system of industry in general.

So maybe the concept of random-ness is the idle hands from which The Devil dances.
So be conscious of random thoughts.
If you can capitalize on the beneficiality of your random thoughts, go for it.

Just know the taxes may be more than you bargained for.

I've never (honestly) listened to music on shuffle.
I prefer to listen to the album straight through.
Every album is a story.
Even when it's just a collection of songs.

I think my favorite album of mine is Man of the House.
I literally put a lot of work into that album.
Very metaphysical.

It was a glorious album.
I was staking my claim as a force to be reckoned with, in urban areas.
Areas in which I should've always gotten respect in, but never felt it.
Take a listen to it when you get a chance.

The entire project is on YouTube.
Just YouTube search Charles Hamilton Man of the House.









Enough of that (for now).
Back to the beats.










~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.