Sunday, 3 April 2016

4-4=

I love SEGA.
I truly do.
So I hope this blog entry is received with love.



But I have to admit.
I miss being a part of the New York Four.

Me, Kesed, Sciryl and Halo.

We RAN New York.
Live shows.
Fly hoes.
Nice clothes.
Tight flows.
Like whoa!

I let Shadow get in between us.

I dissed Sciryl on a song.
I dissed Kesed on my blog.
And I can't even speak on what I did to Halo.

I have reasons, but they are poor, mortal excuses.

Or, I may have fallen for the seduction of Shadow.

I always respected them.
They are gifted, beautiful individuals.
But I only identify with SEGA.
And the Original 4.

Me, Massa, Dilla and Jackie.

Well, let's just get into it.

Halo is Scourge the Hedgehog, Sonic's cousin and guardian of The Sun (through music).
Kesed is Manic the Hedgehog, brother of Sonic. 
Long lost, but in existence.
Sciryl is Knuckles.
A knucklehead genius with a bright future.

Now that you know who they are, embrace them.
And let them know I love them.
Because my actions did not bespeak of such.




SEGA Forever.






~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.