Wednesday, 6 April 2016

Bathroom pics

Belief is always going to be an issue.
I don't believe in anything other than SEGA.
Bottom line.
But that's not working in this industry.

I think I've outgrown the business.

I really don't care about putting an album in stores.
This process sucks.
And it's making me question my bottom line.

I guess my "doubt" became a weapon.
Whatever.
I'll never doubt again.

I just want this thing to be over.
I'm really bored.
I miss my mother.

I sincerely hope I wasn't lied to about having a daughter.
That would make my life complete.
And my family would be so happy to have a newcomer in the mix.

Meantime, my alleged baby mama is with some next dude.
Dude is ugly in the face, but he's got a stable living situation.
I guess that's what she deserves.

Again, whatever.

When am I going to find happiness for myself?
I thought I found in it my new music, but I still feel a void.
No, writing it down isn't going to help.

"Abracadabra" is saving my life right now.
I love Chris (Young).
I hope we can continue to make music.


I'm a little too empty to blog right now, so... Yeah.









~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.