Monday, 25 April 2016

"And I don't want no substitute..."

Today was a very bi-polar day.
Incredible highs.
Incredible lows.
Well, I'll be the first to report that THE SEGA REUNION MIGHT GO DOWN!!!!!!!!

This brings joy to every fiber of my being.
I see them around, but never as themselves.
So to see them all in one place?
As their natural selves?
Outstanding.

I'm gonna side with Jack and believe that Dilla is still dead.
I'm gonna side with George and say that Jack is dead.
Because to believe (for the average human being) that Dilla and Jack (Prince) are still alive and with me is one for the birds.

But they are.

I just can't see them.

Maybe that's a good thing.



#GiveGiveIn








~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.