Friday, 15 April 2016

Peaceful or Pussy

I'm almost 30.
Being bullied in my younger years shouldn't affect me.
But it does.
I hate bullies.
But I always end up in situations where I have to play second fiddle to myself.
I think religion was based on bullying.
A mighty God/clever Satan, vying for you to do their will.

It's hard for me not to believe in God.
ESPECIALLY with such (the belief in God) being a J Dilla beat.

J Dilla brought me back to God.
Whilst I decided to make music on Satan's level.

But I'm peaceful.

I can get rowdy.
Without liquor, too.
But this medication had me second guessing my knee jerk reaction to stuff.
I could get into so many arguments on the day to day.
Damn near fist fights.
But I'm sedated.

I'm not sure how this affects my sex drive.

All I know is, I tried to overdose on lithium, and I fucked the sh1t out of the girlfriend I had at the time.

"My winks to you, miss..."

Regardless, men (nowadays) are more aggressive and ignorant.
Especially black men.
The success of hip-hop might be to blame.

Lately, all I've been listening to is old school hip-hop.
Like Whodini.
Yeah, NYC was wild back then.
They were kind of the soundtrack.
But there was some intelligence in the music.

Today is more concerned about ratchet behavior and money.

But then again, has things always been this way?

I try to bring a sense of sophistication to hip-hop.
I haven't really been caught up in too much drama.
In fact, the drama was never a representation of anything negative in my life.

But I work on a high level.
And for some reason, there is drama on the higher level.

I guess that's to be expected.

To the dismay of the rowdy SEGA, I have gotten more peaceful in recent years.
To the detriment of the peaceful Nintendo, I am not pussy.
I'm just sedated because of my meds.

To both sides, I don't want problems.
I can start some shit, but I'd rather not.
Especially if I'm going to face them alone.
And I appear, alone.

Unless you believe.

Believe in what? 

You'll see...








~follow the buzzards ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.