Tuesday, 5 April 2016

To the sweat!

Today is already hella busy.
Yesterday was busy, but today is on some other shit.
I have 2 artists I have the opportunity to produce EXCLUSIVELY for.
Anyone who knows me knows that's all I've been waiting for.

The first one hit home especially for me.
It's by Arielle London.
Called "The Devil's Mistress".

She's not afraid to tell her story.
And it's a graphic one.
I beg all ladies (and men with open hearts) to take a listen.

The other artist is this really suave Miami cat named SP.
He's a solid contrast to Arielle.
His pain he channels through expressions of having a good time.

Now, here's the beauty of it.

They might be the same person.

Jay-Z.


Or Madonna, if you're keeping score.







Worse case scenario, they're both Mary Nintendo, and there's nothing I can do to help, other than produce great music for both of them.



Sorry, Johnny.



GENESIS DOES.













(I love SEGA)











I see I spoiled you kids with high-energy, "written" rhymes in the past.
Y'all just want my energy.
Damn near none of you can efficiently break down ANY of what I was talking about.
So I'm not even gonna stress it.
I started breaking my bars down, and felt better.
At the end of the day, you haven't had to spend a dime on me for almost 10 years.

That's right.

Almost 10 years of free music.

And I don't mind continuing.

I just don't like when people complain about a gift they are far from deserving of.

Feel that.









Not for nothing, but some of you kids need to love your parents.
Stop looking to celebrities to raise you.
Eminem didn't accept the responsibility of being a generational leader.
And though I did, this generation is easily persuaded by material.
So all my work is for not.

I'm tired of staying up late, responding to emailing parents about what they should do about their kids who listen to my music.
Not because of the parent.
But because... my wisdom, though grand, is still teenage.
So it's not hard to "relate" to what I'm saying.

You just have to be in tune.

Unless ...

"You've lost your way! You should have nothing to say!"
-Sun Ra










I've been getting nothing but good reviews on all the free music I've been releasing this year.
I plan to continue.
Hopefully we can get this album out by the end of the year, so I can dead all the talk about me not living up to my potential.


Damn.
These kids sound like my 6th and 8th grade teacher, Ms. Lati.





Of whom I would still fu(k the sh1t out of...


Such is a prayer.















~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.