Saturday, 21 May 2016

Blankets In Hell

I've always wondered if there was a governing force over the immortals.
The supreme beings, that is.
I grew up in a Christian household, with a serious affinity for Satan.

I also have many untold secrets about my subconscious being.

This album reveals most.
If not all.

Fernanda, I love you.
But your love can't protect everyone from me.

Lisa, I'm sorry.
But I love you.
You've been warned.

God, eliminate me.

Satan, bless me.





SEGA, this is another submission to you.
On a worship scale.











https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Byv1mQRM6kGTSjJWWW8tblhScTg
^
^
^
^
^
^
You better enjoy this shit. I worked TOO hard on it.



















~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.