Friday, 27 May 2016

Frustrated?

Seems like everyone wants to fight me!
I know I can have I slick mouth, but I don't say anything.
I give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
I even let things go/slide.
Still, it seems like the world has a chip on its shoulder about me.

Let's explore this.

I have already responded to Drake, Em and Hov.
I don't comment on trap music, as much as I don't like it.
I treat women fairly.

Damn, son.
Is it hate or just customary disdain for someone doing their own thing?

To my credit, I am a very paranoid individual, with much to be paranoid about.
Does that mean make me a target?

Or am I already a target?
I mean, damn.
Since I got in the game people been trying to take me out.

I must be as special as my mother would insist I am.

No more mysteries.
Let's get to the heart of the matter.

Whether I can handle it or not.








~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.