Tuesday, 17 May 2016

Secrets and Lies

I have a secret.
A major secret.
It's about my mental health.
No, it's not that I'm not bipolar.
In fact, it's worse.
And it's only getting worse.

Is it because of my belief in SEGA?
Is it because of my disdain for Nintendo?
Or could it be a diagnosis meant to silence me?

I can't believe I'm not crazy anymore.

Read that last sentence a lot.

My prayers get answered.
Both from Satan and God.

My magic works.

My music is still the core of me.

But there's still something missing.

Listen.
I don't want to be gay.
But all the things I'm saying sound like the testimonials of men who started playing for the other team.

I'm fucked up.




Then again, this could all be a part of the album making process.




But I still have a secret.
A major secret.
About my mental health.










Dr. Robotnik is real, for the record.
And deserving of my soul.

I just pray to, for and with Sonic.



Like an old school Freemason.











~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.