Friday, 20 May 2016

The Blanket.

Blankets In Hell is only one song deep.
I dead ass bodied it.
I love the song.
Everything about it is perfect.
But I don't have it in me to finish the album.

Many reasons.

Management wants me to write.
So do my fans.
But I say so much when it's not written.
In fact, my freestyle flow is more intricate than my written verses.
Alas, this isn't about me.

This is about the people.

With that said, expect a new project this weekend.
It should explain my new target audience (ahem: aliens :ahem).

More details soon.

Happy Birthday Carlito!!!!!!

And a very special rest in peace to my grandfather, Arnold Palmer.
He passed away today.

This has been a year of losses.

As I listen to Mastery: The Love Album, I wonder how many people can internalize my music...

I thought music, when it's too much, is a good thing.

I get a rush from music.

I love music.









~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.