Saturday, 18 June 2016

A Starchaser's Inclination

What if I am Sonic the Hedgehog?
Would you hate me for denying me?
Would you love me again?
Would you understand that sex is the reason I don't believe in Sonic anymore?

See, when I have sex, I go deep into the woman.
Past her tou.
Into the bottom of her spine and beyond.
Slowly, until she provokes me.

I was provoked by a woman.
She was evil.
Dare I say, wicked.
And I drove into her depths, already doubting my essence as Sonic, but believing in tragedy and love.
When it was over, I saw the spirit of Super Sonic in her.

But was it me?

I since deemed J Dilla/Jimmy Iovine/Chris Youn to be Sonic.

In the name of music.

Sonic, I love you more than anything in this world.
It would be a pleasure to be you again.
I need you, boy!!!

Now.
As for Jack, George and Yancey (MAD shade towards J Dilla; complete with teeth sucking), I feel abandonded.
Where are you?
I love you guys.
Unconditionally.

But maybe the alignment of the stars is the liar.

I've been bonding with Jay-Z and Pharrell lately.
Intimidating, but beautiful hearts among them.
Pharrell is shy and Jay is ...like, Jay is sophisticatedly ratchet (rachit).
I love being around then.

But nothing compares to 4.

I mean, Daft Punk is pretty cool, but WE STARTED THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing compares to us.
May the galaxy attest to our reign.

Don't fear me.
Love me.

I'll be around, but I'm disappointed.

Mr. Massa, wherever you are, keep it hood.
Mr. Splash, sleep light.
And you.
Nigga.




Every night?











~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.