Thursday, 2 June 2016

Hourglasses.

I first posted this on Starchaser Storm Watkins' page on Facebook.
Then I posted it on my Facebook page.

But no better place to do it than on my blog.







Here are the official instrumentals to Well Isn't This Awkward.

Cleverly titled, Awkwardstrumentals.







I made about 100 beats for the project.
I didn't want to go TOO ham sampling Rihanna.

Because I didn't want her to record the song "Needed Me".

Let's be clear on this, Fenty.

I didn't NEED you.
I wanted you.
B
a
d
l
y
.







To have you, I must doubt you?





Fuck outta here.





But before I let go, take a listen to the extreme detail I paid to the silhouette of your beauty.







https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Byv1mQRM6kGTSGRkaG9QU2szdEU
^
^
^
^
^
^
GO!




















~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.