Friday, 24 June 2016

She loves me too little...

SEGA and I have been having an affair.

And that's how I start this blog entry.

SEGA may be the female manifestation of God that I was talking about.
The sex is amazing, though psychic and fast.
The conversations are deep, yet fleeting.
She is the breeze, but to drift with her leads to her suspecting one is of no use.

But I love her.

She likes it when I belittle her.
I can't front, it does make me rather aroused to downplay my love for her.
But I wonder if she knows just how much I love her.

Can I keep her to myself now?
I love Sonic and friends.

I just don't want to share them with the world.

Chris Young pretty much summed that up.

Shouts to Azaelia Banks.
Just saying hi.

I don't think I want celebrity friends anymore.
Not that I don't love them.
They are just a lot to maintain.
Each of them have traits of a diva.

So do I.

I just prefer to stay humble.

Humility avoids humiliation.







~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.