Wednesday, 1 June 2016

"This is mixtape weather!!!"

As I walked around Harlem today, I thought it would be cool to release some music.
For the universe.
But in mixtape form.

If it's not obvious by now, all my "projects" are albums.
The project was to decipher whether it was too polished to be a mixtape or too raw to be an album.

There was a third factor, but I somewhat became (or already am) that factor.

Mixtapes are, ordinarily, songs (or "freestyles") over previously licensed instrumentals.

One of these projects is a mixtape.

The other is a nod to Fabolous' 2003 release, "More Street Dreams".

A release containing both original production and material over previously licensed instrumentals.







Let's get right to it.




^
^
^
^
^
^
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Byv1mQRM6kGTVk5WOGp3WDR6bVU









^
^
^
^
^
^
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Byv1mQRM6kGTNm9Rb0EySmJ2dE0




















Download now. 
I got my bars up.










~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.