Friday, 17 June 2016

Worship and war ships.

Everyone needs something... or someone to believe in.
To the utmost.
The extremity of believing in someone or something is worship.

I will be the first to admit, it's difficult to believe in me.

I doubt myself.

I call my music wack, I don't groom how I'm supposed to... 
I'm a mess. 

But all my sacrifices have been for music.

The most daunting task of my life was to get people to believe in SEGA.

SEGA doubts itself.

When I make love to the goddesses, I internalize their pain and self doubt.
I don't brag about who they are or what they do.
Shit, I barely mention them.

It's already controversial.

But I love them.

I'm off topic.

I worship SEGA. Sonic, Silver, even Shadow (though Shadow is in the line of fire).

So I said a prayer today.

I asked God to show me who to worship.
As soon as I did, Satan reminded me of SEGA.
When I turned to SEGA, they pointed at me and Sonic.

It's too much to ask someone to worships me.
But if you do, may my blessings fall upon you.

Work with me.
I'm just getting over the ass whoopin Drake administered to me, Dilla's presence means I can never excel with music, and Jack keeps playing with my enotions.

Or maybe Drake is down, Dilla is inspired and Jack just wants to see me go hard.

I hope it's the latter.

People, all I ask is that you be careful who you idolize.
Eminem was up for consideration for worship, you know...









~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.