Sunday, 3 July 2016

Chronometry

As I mentioned in my previous post, I've been using A LOT of force in recent years.
In the beginning, I was very reckless with it.
In fact, I was using it as a weapon.

I had enemies.

Since then, I've gotten smoother with force.
Not as smooth as Dr. Yancey or Prof. Andre Young, but smoother.

But making concept albums with force has been a struggle.

I've been basically venting on the mic and justifying everything around the mastering process.
Regardless, it's some of my best work.

If you can catch it in time.

This album is all about force and perfect timing.

I recorded it about 3 days after moving from Boe's apartment (shouts to Boe and Dre).

I was confused, hurt, full of both hate and love, and needing to express myself via music, magick, and the elements of nature.

Chronometry is the study of accurate time measurement.
Basically, watching and listening to the universe and getting in sync with it.

Since this album (Chronometry), I've been doing just that.
Synchronizing my delivery with my production, at the time of recording, and mixing in real time to capitalize on anything going on in the universe.

Sounds tough to understand, doesn't it?

Basically, women are in sync with their menstrual cycle.
They just can't predict what it's going to feel like.

This album is me on my period, for lack of better words.











^
^
^
^
^
^
https://www.hightail.com/download/cUJYS3drMVgzeUlYRHNUQw










As you can see, I'm back to using HighTail.












Click it. Download it. Enjoy it.













May FORCE be with you.
















~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.