Wednesday, 6 July 2016

Geriatric Youth

I feel old.
Such is a strike as a 6.
Or Six, as Andrew Howe so delicately put it.

Andrew Howe is in the front running of being the top StarChaser.

Moving on.

Feeling old isn't anything new to me.

Neither is SEGA.

But Nintendo is.
And I don't like the feeling I get from them.

They say they love me, but they are the root of my pain.

I explained in earlier posts why.

Maybe I just have to verify who my cousin Scooter is.





Whatever.











I wanted to create an album that captured my age, so I can give it to the youth of this generation.

Safe and needless to say, I did it.





Once again, I'm very insecure about it, as it's yet another unexplored side of my Private Universe (song/project coming soon).







But here it is.







There's a party song on here, but the bass might fuck up your car, and the melody might fuck up your heart.
Just listen for it.













^
^
^
^
^
^
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Byv1mQRM6kGTSkpoZ2lVSkRKbFk








StarChasers, get to work on the cover art. Make it old and Egyptian. Thank you.




1.














~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.