Sunday, 31 July 2016

High quality melancholy.

I don't truly accept losses to Drake, Jay-Z and Jimmy Iovine.
I feel like they allowed me to grow into the Gothik artist I always wanted to be.
So now, I simply sidestep their shots.
And continue with my Gothspel music.

I had a sound clash last night.
Wasn't fun for the other guy.
All it did was make me excited about my 9/11 dj gig.

I'm not competitive anymore.
I think if you have a story or a testimony, you should be willing to and able to share it without someone claiming their better.
Or without someone telling you your story isn't marketable.
The business side of music truly ruined the expression.

I miss you, Lisa!

Back to work...




~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.