Sunday, 31 July 2016

Life From Times Square

This is Life From Times Square.
Not Live From Times Square.
Not Life In Times Square.

Life From Times Square.




Imagine your innermost thoughts about the universe, being on display on the jumbotron in Times Square.
Such is my life.
I have no secrets.
No secrets are to be kept from me.
Be honest with me from the door.
Accept my lies.
Forgive my preceding reputation.

Here are the two singles.








And here is the project.
Below.
^
^
^
^
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Byv1mQRM6kGTZ21sVTNMeXlfM2c








I never gave up on SEGA.
It just seems like they gave up on me.

And if they didn't, I love them deeper than I'll ever love myself.












~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.