Sunday, 17 July 2016

Stan and The Hunger For More

I work on a worship level scale.
I believe (as The All Seeing Eye) that I am worshipped.
Not exclusively because of my music, but it has a lot to do with it.
So my StarChasers take their affection for me to another level.

If they weren't trying to be worshipped their damn selves.

It's hard (nowadays) to have a conversation with my StarChasers.
They either want to collab so I can get them a buzz, or they want ...something from me.

No sign of groupies, YET.

lol Jimmy, I think you set me up to not have any groupies.

When I was on Interscope, I had a girlfriend of whom I was very devoted to.
I felt my world collapse when she left.
She was so special.
But alas, having a relationship in this homo-erotic game is taboo.

So it was kind of a blessing that she left.

So there I was.
Single, horny, and surrounded by gay opportunists.

This time around, I'm with someone, but the well is pretty dry.
Nothing new under the sun.

Drake, Future, Young Thug and a bunch of randoms rapping over the same beat.

So my monotony of rhythm shouldn't bother you too much.

Basically StarChasers, love me for me.
Not the opportunity (or opportunities) I can possibly provide.

Making a beat.
Be back on here in a few.










~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.