Tuesday, 5 July 2016

The Lesbian Wizard

I have to either give up being a lesbian or enhance magic to infinity.
My two, right there.

I've said that to very few people.

The way I respond to shoom (ladies...) is different from how most men do.

Granted, Shoom is the nickname of one of my exes.

So I consider myself a lesbian wizard.

Because I (proudly, and for a longer time than I expected) practice magick.

Of all kinds.

Just not Black Magic.

I leave that to ...them.









Something special is in the works.
And I'm the one working on this.

You can join me.

When I give the order, go.

SEGA, thank you.

But The Sun is independent.










But I LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.