Saturday, 2 July 2016

Tornados in New York

I haven't been feeling like blogging lately.
It just seems like I don't have an audience.
Maybe it's who I've been hanging around lately.

They're all into trap.
I CANNOT STAND trap music.

I have to tolerate and say nice things about everyone's trap song.
Shit sucks.

My hand has been forced with all the nice things I have to say lately.

Bottom line is, you never know who someone is when you talk about them.
They could either be an angel in disguise, or a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Still wack I have to butter everyone up.

You may be getting some new music soon.
I still have this retail album that might be coming, as well as a documentary about my life.

Both of which should be cool.

I'm still producing music.
Haven't stopped.
Just haven't felt very inspired lately.

Back on here later.







~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.