Sunday, 17 July 2016

Whammies!

This beat tape is very depressing.
But still can be seen in a positive light, for SEGA.

Well, no better time to start talking about it than right now.

I was going to talk in front of the A train.
After dropping this.
Sometimes, I think I still might.
But my life was changed in the middle of producing this.

I found out that Bobby Womack is Dr. Robotnik.
He's not that bad of a guy.
He just wanted to represent and impress SEGA with his knowledge of music.

And technology.

Just like me.

So Ivo, this one is for us.

SEGA, I told your pretty ass to hold tight.
2016-17 might be a memorable Hamilton season.

I'm sorry I'm so depressed all the time, StarChasers.
I'm working on it.

I swear I am.

^
^
^
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Byv1mQRM6kGTNGdxWHF5SXJkRnc
















~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.