Saturday, 20 August 2016

Back from the barber.



I look good with short hair.
Growing my hair out has long been an experiment.
I feel good with short hair.
Now it's like... keep it up, or try to get wild again?

I think these last 6 years have showed me how far getting wild gets you.




Honestly, the whole purpose of me even recording again after I got out of jail was to show everyone (women included) that you can still create, even in the face of adversity.
Creating is something you're chosen to do.
And all I want to do is create.
I've vented, dissed, made amends, all within the last 4-6 years.

2012, I just went HAM.

Since then...

...well, let me do it like this.





THANK YOU BOE and DRE!
Though I've always had the connections, if it weren't for you two, I wouldn't be back in the game.

And THANK YOU NADIA KHAN!
We might disagree on the creative aspect, but we both purely have inspiration at the core of what we do.







Got some records I'm gonna chop.
I probably won't release any free music until next year.
I have to get some clarity on this retail situation.

The music business is rigged.
It's like the olympics.
Very little pay (if any) for hard work and material reward.

And admiration that could last a lifetime if you can keep your stamina up.











~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.