Tuesday, 16 August 2016

Fatigue and Fatality

I'll never get tired of making music.
But I damn sure am tired FROM making music.
I still crate dig, still record, but I'm not as enthused as I once was.
Kinda dejected.
Trying to get over the feeling.
Mostly I've been brushing up on my piano and DJing skills.
Both of which require concentration and practice.

I'm glad to see Planet of the Grapes is getting as much love as it is.
People in Harlem are stopping me in the streets about it.
Mad love.
Just gotta watch for the plottin niggas.

They're out here.
They could be hard to spot sometimes.

In the hood, the worst intentions come with smiles.

StH: Cloud. is still being worked on.
It probably won't be released until next year.
Same with Catholic School 6.
Just an overall different angle in my quest to make SEGA the forefront of the universe.

In order to do that, I have to infiltrate Nintendo.
I probably blew my own cover.
But... anything to be free to bow to my 4-letter friend.

If she's still friends with me.

I might live stream soon.
I'll post the video of it on here.
The streaming video.
I'm not a fan of periscope, though I should be.
No shots at the developer.
I just found my nitch with UStream.

Be back on later.
Found a record I have to work on.

Peace.














~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.