Friday, 12 August 2016

Fresh pack.

Another morning in a house.
Drowsy from my own doubt.
"Stop feeling pity for yourself!"
I hear screaming.
Pit bulls barking.
Roaches and rats emerging from an abyss I have yet to visit.

And my right mind says it's best not to.

Masking reality with metaphors is not new.
But it requires bravery when confronted.

I don't want to steer you in the wrong direction.
But I have to be free.
Free to do what freedom will allow me to do.

Profanity and profound are positively related.

Please come back to me, lest I already be in your presence.

No I don't like having conversations, because I am trying to silence the naysayers with my words.
Both on here and in music.

Though blogging is poetry when placed here.








Me, DJing.
9/11
Bowery Poetry Club

8:30 PM
308 Bowery
New York, NY 10012

It's actually a dope place to go hang out at, anyway.














~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.