Sunday, 7 August 2016

"Thick Lips..."

...off of me!!!

Lol

Okay.
Last night was pretty eventful.
I freestyles with a live band.
I've done it before, but in recent years I've been regulated to my laptop.
It felt good to jam with a band.

I wish they had a keyboard, though.

Now people, I know I said I love trap music now, but that's only because of its roots in the music of J Dilla.

Black people, if you want Black Music back, you have to do two things.
Actually, three.

Find your soul.
Use your mind.
Be creative.

You can bypass creativity if you use the first two.
But in doing so, you have to have a strong spirit.

There.
I just taught you how to be Chris Brown.

To be Chris Young, it's gonna cost you.

New music coming soon.









~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.