Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Sick, Sad Little World

I just rapped my ass off for about 10 minutes with... a celebrity.
Don't want to reveal names.
But it felt good to cypher.
Haven't had a good one in a while.
There's always Sciryl, who's ready to spit at will.
But not everyone can spit with me.

I take pride in that.

I am slowly rebuilding my record collection.
I shouldn't even talk about it.
Karma.
But I don't do shit to people!

I live in my sick, sad little world and dwell amongst the doomers.

Shouts to all doomers.
I still want to learn your ways.

I have much to learn.

But I'm getting there.

I got a letter today from a fan who suffers from severe depression.
I thought I was the only one.
And I know my music can make you even more depressed.
I'm working on bragging about certain things (*cough* Beyonce *cough*).
But I won't.
I have respect for the goddesses.

I just want to disrespect their throats from time to time.

lol a rare glimpse into the perverted scorpion that is me.

Maybe I'm not the creator.
Maybe Jack is.
All I know is, us 4 put in A LOT of work with creation.

Then I got born.

I should probably stop talking about my past lives.

I'm about to answer this damn #SoGoneChallenge.
I personally love this beat.

Niggas ain't doin' it justice.
I'm gonna really go hamburgaler on it.
Not sure if I spelled it right.

Whatever.






All in a day's work.
















~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.