Sunday, 28 August 2016

The Suicidal Attention Whore returns





Got some good news about the album.
We're looking at an early first quarter release.
Very excited.
We just gotta get it mastered.
So, no more (free) releases until some time next year.

And I JUST recorded some dope shit with Spud Mack.
Whatever.
I'll just spin it on 9/11.

I'm VERY excited about that day.
Incredibly.

Thank you, StarChasers, for your support and patience over the last 10 years.
It's been 10 years already.
Well, 10 years since my 2nd album.

Sober Karaoke.

The album that got the attention of HchO.
The album that got me into the FDA studio.
The studio that produced The Pink Lavalamp and "Brooklyn Girls".
The songs that led to my deal.

The deal that led to ... my fate.

Or is it destiny?






I wanna talk about SEGA forever.
Just gotta groom myself to NOT.







Holla.















~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.