Thursday, 22 September 2016

Do not cross.

Stop.
Just stop.
You know who I'm talking to.
Not Jay.
Not Drake.
Not Ross.
And definitely not Spud or SK.

You.

Knock it off.
Knowing my worth brought you to me.
Now you're trying to milk the golden calf.

All of you are.

This is why I've gotten so detached from the public.
I am benevolent.
I give a lot.
I used to doubt to my detriment.
Now I believe, to the same detriment.

Can we just be real?
Someone's manipulation tactics got the whole world trying to defy certain universal laws.
Numerology can lead to your doom.
Like it or not.
If you're going to get into magick, you have to be absolutely honest.

And there it is.
I might take a break from blogging for a while.
Or is it a matter of...
Nevermind.
I got this thing under control.
Stay up.








~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.