Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Honored, humbled and hung.

I see you take me as a threat.
Such is humbling.
I find you to be a catalyst for threats upon the abstract and open-minded.

Gangsta rappers were the cause of me being bullied when I was younger.
Biggie, Jay, Pac... all them.
So when I decided to rap (admittedly before Eminem), I was going to outsmart all of them.

I kinda did.
Everyone now is trying to follow my formula.

On a personal note, I feel like management gave up on me when New York Raining didn't skyrocket to the top of the charts.

Im not pop.

I'm handsome and I have a bright mind, but I'm not pop.

More on this later.
Right now I have to make a beat.
Rather, I want to make a beat.









~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.