Saturday, 3 September 2016

Jumping the gun.

HA!
And here I am/there I was thinking you all worshipped me!
It was all a big conspiracy!
Choose the innocent 6 to worship and isolate him from his fellowship.

I get it.

Look.
It appears as though Scooter was/is SEGA.
Which would defy my love for SEGA.
But fuck that.
I have a different vision for SEGA.
I want my legacy to be that I brought SEGA back from retro oblivion and made them Gothic.

Alas, the vast majority of SEGA IS gangsta.
It seems like almost nothing I do can make them love themselves.
Or is that a reflection of me?
Or my past self?

I literally gave my entire essence and being to them.
I have no more energy for music.
So if I fell off, it's SEGA's fault.

I now use Jack's flow, Silver's wordplay and Dilla's sound usage.
As opposed to Charles Hamilton's poetry.

SEGA itself told me I should go back to writing.
But then they complain it's too boring.
Or Beyoncé magically changes the lyrics.

If I'm supposed to be doing things to make me happy (1), why is music being such a chore?
Everyone complains about SOMETHING when it comes to my music.
I've even heard that the new music sounds TOO CLEAN!!!

Just goes to show the dynamics of my mixing, but still...




I'm gonna end it here.
I've got more to say, but this day has do seem itself worthy of my thoughts.





And my blog entries are verses, by the way.











~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.