Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Parents. Especially moms.

They don't want me to believe I'm Sonic.
It would mean I'm a greater being than I initially put myself out there to be.
So I'm medicated.

Happy?

My mind is structured.
Not chaotic.

Now am I enough?

My only fans are Shadow the Hedgehog spawns.
Literally.
Men who are inspired by Shadow (specifically hood niggas) only like him because he has a gun.
Other than that, Shadow, Silver AND Sonic are as relevant as the kids these parents try and tried to protect from their inner-subconscious.

So SEGA, your move.
It's time to unleash the beasts.
I thought I did, but apparently...

Nevermind.
It's all just the same.



Hi, Miss Porter.










~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.