Thursday, 15 September 2016

The Sharpshooter

So I submitted.
I now have a job.
Can't tell you where I work, but if you're in tune(d), you know.
And I like it here.
It's an added responsibility.
And it's neutral.
Not SEGA, and definitely not Nintendo.

Or is it?

Have I given in to the N by trying to make ends meet?
Only time will reveal.

I haven't stopped making music.
AT ALL.
I'm simply expanding my mind and exploring other options in maintaining through the English language.

That's all.

StarChasers, follow your dreams.
And forgive my assault on your ears/soul(s).
I just felt you all turned against me for Drake and Jay.

Two people I should probably never mention again.

Be back later.


















~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.