Wednesday, 5 October 2016

Favor and Grace.

I think I know why The Pink Lavalamp was such a success.
But to share why might lose me some key listeners.
Let's just say, I know what you want.
The older I got and the more influences I acquired, the more I started to experiment more.
So I guess I grew after The Pink Lavalamp.

Kinda like the difference between Jefferson Airplane and Jefferson Starship.
Same band, just a new era and more learned techniques.

Thank you, SEGA, for being here through the tough times.
It does seem like you're nowhere to be seen or felt.
But I have faith.
My faith could very well get me killed.
Immortality is not promised to a fallen Christian.
But men figured out how to live forever.
Handsome corpses, as Lupe would call them.

I don't want to be like them.






~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.