Thursday, 6 October 2016

Hov and Prince in a glass.

And me with an iPhone.


(me with one/half of ManKind... See us November 10th!!!)


I understand that Turn First/Republic/Universal owns the masters to "Hamilton, Charles".
I love the album, but I'm not as (literally) physically connected to the album.
With my other 300 projects, I put my entire being into the song.
On this album (my debut retail), the focus is more on the lyrics.

For some.

For others, it's an exposé of The Black Market.

When I'm confident that me revealing shit won't/doesn't get me killed, I'll speak more on it.

For now, just know that there is a critical difference in the production.

StarChasers, it's time to have faith.




😜











~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.