Tuesday, 4 October 2016

Mended Friendship

Halo (DJH2) has become my best friend.
We have a musical bond that cannot be stopped, unless one of us violate it.
And that's what I did in 2014.
I won't say what I did, out of respect for those involved.
But I did some wack nigga shit.
He vowed never to work with me again.

Then, I lost my mother and he lost his grandmother.
We got back in touch.
Things are still rocky, but at least we can get down musically.

This is our first project together since 2010's StarChaser Radio.
It's very personal, yet fun.
I hope you all enjoy it.





^
^
^
^
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Byv1mQRM6kGTUnFBNHhMeUNtdDA









Holla at me, H!
















~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.