Wednesday, 2 November 2016

Difficulty setting

It seems I'm making life more difficult for the higher-ups.
I haven't asked for anything.
They haven't done anything (for me).
It looks like their mission is holding them back from a reprieve that I could provide.
Such is why I'm debating taking a break from music after this retail album.

I just gotta find my love for music again.

This whole thing has been heartbreaking.
People are lying about who they are to get my attention/do business.

If I had only kept my beliefs out of business.
But that's the thing.
I make music about what I believe in.
I've been screaming SEGA for years.
Even in silence, when I didn't want anyone making fun of my beliefs (school).
Now that everyone is onto it, it makes humans believe their entitled to be one of us.

Don't worry.
I have no plans to attack a random human.
It just is unfair to be something of a higher echelon and have to censor one's self.

It'll make sense in the long run.
I'm certain.

Until then, I'm performing this Saturday at DJ Con.
Both on the mic and spinning.
Take the MetroNorth to East Mount Vernon.
We'll be outside.

See you whenever.










~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.