Tuesday, 15 November 2016

"I've got to tell... you..."

Right away.
The retail album is coming.
I am co-producing more than half of the album.
All the verses are written (happy, KTT?).
No features.

December 2nd.

I'm not all the way sure there will be a physical release.
No one is buying CDs, and Apple is good for publishing.
But still.
Support!!!

I don't think I'll smoke again until after the album is released.
Gotta stay focused on the pressure.
But damn.

The album is only weeks away...

I'll check with management about posting the tracklisting.
I'm doing EVERYTHING by the book, this time.

But in my defense, I was only rebelling against the unjust in my early years in this business.

I think I might owe Drake another apology.
And then I just won't listen to his music anymore.

For the record, I don't think he's soft.
I think he's a lot smarter than meets the eye.

Or has he met The Eye?













~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.