Friday, 9 December 2016

Charlie's Angels


^
My beloved Ava. 
An angel.
Worth the long ass trip to Brooklyn.
To see my Brooklyn girl.

Lisa.

^
^
My beloved Lisa.
God's reflection.
Worth the long ass trip to nowhere.
Of which I'm on, now.













StarChasers, thank you for supporting this Nintendo ass album.
I'm just a name on a folder now.
So keep buying.
So this folder can boast enough numbers for me to do whatever the flying fuck I want to do musically.
Shouts to Kanye.

I have an opinion about your new album.
Make sure you do your newly-found enlightenment justice.
I might have to support this one.




Holla back, brethren.




And, oh yeah.
A-ha, Jamarris!
YOU FUCKED UP!!!















~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.