Saturday, 17 December 2016

Missing Mr. Yancey


^
^
^
"You know, there comes a time..."

I can't put into words what you mean to me.
Honestly, the reason I am medicated is because I believe you're still alive.
And with me.
So I started bugging out in public.

I just want to share my world with you.
So many things are in the way.
Administratively, I'm not allowed to talk about you.
And in interviews, all they do is ask me about you.
I don't know how to explain myself.

I met Hi-Tek the other day.
He's a beautiful soul.
And Anderson.Paak is a dream, dude.
Sometimes I wanna die because I know I'll see you.
Then again, I might not go to Heaven.
And I know you're not in Hell.

If you are, we'll burn together.


I love you, James Dewitt Yancey.

#ForMoreThanJustDonuts
#UnlessIWasSupposedToFallInLove












~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.