Saturday, 17 December 2016

The Beautiful People

^
^
^
My baby girl and my baby mama.
Lol.
I really don't know what to do with my life, right now.
I just want them proud of me.
I accomplished a lot by releasing an album.
And we got some of the technical BS out of the way, so I might actually make some cheddar off of it, too.

Still doesn't seem enough.

WHAT IS THIS VOID IN MY HEART AND SOUL?!

Is it really music?
Is it love?
It can't be money.
My uncle knows I'm not crazy about money.
My family knows I'm not crazy about money.

So what is it?

I was so content in the streets.
My only responsibility was myself.
Maybe I have to get out of that "Street Rat" mentality.
Well damnit, stop asking for another Pink Lavalamp!






That goes for all of you...!












Love you Lisa and Ava!
















~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.